1. About Us
The Site is provided by Active Health Group (“we/us”), whose principal place of business is at 79 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FL, UK.
Any personal data which you may provide us through the Site will be confidential and be will not passed on to any third party.
3. Use of the Site
- You may access the Site solely for your own personal use. You must not use any content of the Site for any commercial or illegal purpose.
- By submitting any material to us (‘Material’) you acknowledge that we may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from the Material in any manner that we shall determine. You will indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the Material.
- We reserve the right to charge you to access certain information on the Site. We will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information.
- You must not cause any nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to us, our customers or our users of the Site.
- You must not submit any Material which is defamatory, offensive, menacing or obscene to the Site or which in our Judgment may cause nuisance, annoyance, damage or offence, inconvenience to us or any other person or which is illegal. We may remove such material from the site at any time without notice to, or consent by, you.
- We reserve the right to suspend the Site at any time for operational, regulatory, legal or other reasons. We may terminate your use of the Site with immediate effect if you breach any of these Terms.
4. Dealings with Third Parties
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources, and promotions of advertisers and merchants. As we have no control over such sites and third party resources, you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or third party resources, do not endorse and are not liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or third party resources. Any dealings by you with any third party on or through the Site shall be solely between you and that third party and we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from any such dealings, nor shall we be deemed to be acting as an agent for you in any such dealings.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and its content are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright and trade marks, as detailed in our Copyright and Trade Mark Notice. Except as expressly authorised by us or relevant third parties, you agree not to copy, download, adapt, alter, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of any content of the Site, in whole or in part.
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not guarantee that the Site will be suitable for your purposes or requirements. If your PC does not support relevant technology including encryption, you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Site. The Site is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of us. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. We shall have no responsibility for all information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web. The content of the Site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. We use reasonable care in compiling and presenting the content of the Site, but we give no guarantee that the content is complete, accurate, error or virus free or up to date. So far as permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether express or implied, whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise, including, but not limited to any implied term of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any standard of reasonable care and skill.
7. Limitation of Liability
So far as permitted by law, and except in respect of death or personal injury arising from negligence, we exclude any liability for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of the Site (including the reliance upon any information contained on it).
8. General Information
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us. Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of England and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute. We reserve the right to vary the Terms from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting to the Site and by continuing to use it, you will be deemed to accept any such variations.
9. Copyright and trade mark notice
All information on this Site is © Active Health Group 2006 or its subsidiaries or, where applicable, independent content providers and third parties. All rights reserved.