BTEC Bridging Programme (for BTEC L5 graduates only)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Bridging Programme has been developed for therapists that have completed the BTEC Level 5 Sport & Remedial Massage/Soft Tissue Therapy, either with ISRM or NLSSM.
We have upgraded over 200 therapists from Level 5 Sports & Remedial Massage/Soft Tissue Therapists to Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Sports Therapy & Rehabilitation and produced this course to build on the BTEC syllabus.
Whilst it may appear on paper that this bridging programme covers some of the BTEC syllabus, it has been developed with BTEC graduates to ensure that this is not the case. This course meets the requirements to join the CNHC as a Sports Therapist.
All learners will be required to undertake further home study, plus gain 250 hours of case studies (case studies covered on the original BTEC can count towards these).
- Myofascial Postural Re-alignment
- Peripheral Joint Mobilisations and Articulations
- Orthopaedic Clinical Assessments
- Vertebral Mobilisations and Articulations
- Pitchside Sports First Aid
- Athletic & Kinesiology Taping
- Exercise Therapy
- Treatment & Rehabilitation of Upper Limb Injuries and Dysfunction
- Treatment & Rehabilitation of Lower Limb Injuries and Dysfunction
- Treatment & Rehabilitation of Spine and Back Injuries and Dysfunction
- Return to Sport Rehabilitation
- Sports Nutrition
20 days in class, plus one final assessment/exam.
£2,200.00 can be paid in interest free instalments with a £500 deposit or paid in full with a 10% discount.
Weekdays. BP1: December 10th to 13th; January 7th to 10th 2020; February 3rd to 7th; March 2nd to 6th; April 23rd/24th.
- Pay in full including discount£1,980£1,9800£0