Medical Acupuncture Level 1 Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This two-day course is open to Sports Therapists, Health professionals or advanced level manual therapists at level 4 or above, who wish to learn trigger point location and dry-needling for Myofascial pain. On this course you will learn how to identify trigger points and their pain referral patterns in specific muscles and how to treat them safely and effectively with dry-needling.
Ideal for therapists who wish to expand their knowledge and skills base to incorporate dry needling into their practice.
- History of dry needling
- Basic understanding of the effect of dry-needling on the nervous system
- An understanding of trigger points and their referred pain patterns
- Safe and hygienic needle insertion and removal in a clinical setting
- How to guide a client through their first acupuncture session
- Hands on muscle location and identification
- Gain experience locating trigger points in specific muscles
- Using dry-needling to deactivate trigger points
- A unique approach integrating Eastern and Western philosophies.
Dry-needling is a simple, safe and effective approach to working with pain which can be successfully integrated into the practice of almost any hands on qualified professional therapist. Using these methods, trigger point pain can often be dealt with swiftly and effectively with minimum fuss and discomfort to the client.
- Workshop Fee£295£2950£0
- Sold OutDeposit£50£500£0