Trigger Point Therapy Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
On this 1 day workshop we will teach you how to locate and treat one of the most common musculatory problems that you, as a therapist, will encounter.
With demonstrations of how Trigger Points can cause pain, muscular dysfunction and even postural problems, we will show you how to effectively treat them using a combination of Trigger Point Therapy techniques. Through decades of research AHG have found ‘the big seven’ muscles, which can have an effect all over the body. For example:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- ‘Runners Knee’ Active Health Group have been at the forefront of Trigger Point Therapy for over two decades and you will be getting the best training from industry leaders. Entry Requirements This workshop is suitable for all manual therapists (massage, remedial, sports) and bodyworkers and therapists who regularly face 'clients in pain'!
- Cost £99.00
- STO Standard Members only: £89.00
- STO Gold/Platinum Members only: £79.00
- CPD Credits 8
- Workshop Fee£99£990£0
- STO Gold/Platinum Members Fee£79£790£0
- STO Standard Members Fee£89£890£0