Whilst we are in Covid restrictions, you will have to follow additional rules prior to entry into our training venue, and whilst training.
1. You must have had a negative Covid test up to 24 prior to attending the first (and third consecutive) day. You can obtain free test kits online or from most pharmacies. You will be required to sign to confirm your negative test result.
2. You must not have any Covid symptoms or tested positive for Covid, nor come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for Covid and be required to self-isolate.
3. You must bring a face mask and transparent visor for use whilst training - unless exempt.
4. You will have your temperature checked upon arrival and sanitise your hands on entry.
5. You must follow the health and safety instructions of your tutor.
Classes start at 10am prompt, and the training centre opens at 9.30am, so please arrive before 9.55am for checks.
Please note: Our risk assessment remains priority and so we will no longer allow for late entry unless this has been pre-authorised. You will risk losing your space and having to rebook.