Pitchside Sports First Aid
About & Content
This 2 day course is suitable for anyone working at sports clubs, sporting events and tournaments. On this course we will look at the treatment of head injuries, spinal injuries and include the roles and responsibilities working at a sporting event. We also include the use of AED defibrillators which are widely available at sporting clubs and events.
- First Aid Principles
- Initial Assessment – DRAB
- Unconscious Casualty
- Heart Attack
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Embedded Objects
- Burns & Scalds
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Soft Tissue Injuries – Sprains & Strains
- Dislocations & Fractures – splinting and moving
- Head Injuries
- Airway Management – Intubation
- Concussion – Pocket SCAT test
- Spinal Injuries – NEXUS protocol
- Eye Injuries
- Pitchside Roles & Responsibilities
- AED Defibrillator Usage
Cost & Date
Dates (2 Days)
To book, please click on the required date below (it will take you to our booking site).
For dates about this course, please call us on 0161 235 5307 / 07449178832 or use the online contact form.