Sports Injury Series: Football (Soccer)
Soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world. Although football provides an enjoyable form of aerobic exercise and helps develop balance, agility, coordination, and a sense of teamwork, football players must be aware of the risks for injury. Injury prevention, early detection, and treatment can keep kids and adults on the field long-term.
On this workshop you will learn about the most common football injuries and pathologies and some of the best proven ways to deal with them.
Most common injuries and pathologies:
- Hamstring strain
- Sprained ankle – Ligament problems | ATFL – PTFL | CFL | Deltoid ligament
- Knee injuries – Ligament problems | ACL-PCL | MCL – LCL | Meniscus tears
- Hip injuries – Labrum problems | Hip ligaments
- Review of Injury
- Joint Assessment
- Proprioception Assessment
- Soft Tissue & Neuropathy Treatment
- Specific to sport REHAB & Exercise Therapy
- Kinesiology Taping
Cost, Date & CPD Credits
To book, please click on the required date below (it will take you to our booking site).
For dates about this course, please call us on 0161 235 5307 / 07449178832 or use the online contact form.